🎉Offers a Magic Fan🎭
While we keep some fish species as ornamental fish in our house, some species squeeze lemons and we feed on them. So how many fish species are there in the world at all?, what are the fish species? Have you ever wondered about the answers to questions like: We have compiled the answers to these questions for you. Here are the details…
98% of fish live in water. On the other hand, 2% are fish species that are amphibians and live both on land and in the sea. In recent years, extensive research has been carried out to reach the net number of fish species. According to the results of these studies, there are more than 15 thousand fish species in total in the world’s seas. In Turkey, the net number of fish species is 384. Here is the information about the fish species…
Fish are divided into five types. Chief among these are ‘cartilaginous’ and ‘bony fish’. Lung and fossil fish are also found in different seas and oceans of many worlds. The rarest of these species is known as “jawless fish”.
What are the Fish Types and Names?
1- Sea bream: Sea bream mostly likes warm seas and mostly lives in the Mediterranean. Subspecies are divided into three types depending on their size and physical characteristics. These fish, known as lidaki, also live in the Aegean, Black Sea and Mediterranean Seas.
2- Slingshot: Scallops, which have an important place in European cuisine, are also cooked with an increasing popularity in our country. Although the meat is delicious, it is difficult to clean and professional help may be required. Although its appearance and physical characteristics are similar to mackerel, it is much rarer and more expensive than these fish.
3- Bluefish: It is one of the top 5 fish with the strongest jaws among fish species. As a result of evolution, their hunting skills have been highly developed. While hunting, it can use both its jaw and teeth at the same time.
Types and Characteristics of Fish
number and species of fish in the world
1- Shark: Sharks with species such as cats and tigers are one of the most dangerous fish species living in the seas and oceans. Their sense of smell is highly developed and can smell prey from miles away. These predatory fish, whose teeth and jaws are developed at the same rate, live an average of 50 years. However, some species can live up to 80 to 90 years if hunting is not difficult.
2- Dolphin: Dolphins, which have an extremely active and playful nature, are one of the fish species that have the highest communication with humans. Recent research in this area proves that dolphins are the most intelligent creatures living in the seas. They can communicate with each other through sound waves from miles away.
3- Whale: Whales are known as the largest creatures living in the seas. Their average weight ranges from 120 tons to 150 tons. Whales, which are in the mammal class, are not cold, but warm-blooded creatures, unlike other fish.
We have written down the species and number of fish in the world for you. Do not forget to share your questions and thoughts on this subject, as well as in the comments…
🎉Magic Fan Presented🎭
Don’t forget to share our article and express your feelings with emoji icons 🤗